|HP’s LTO Ultrium 3 Fibre Channel drive covers the reliability, manageability, performance and capacity demands of libraries in SAN environments. The drive’s native four-gigabit or two-gigabit, dual port, fabric aware Fibre Channel interface enables libraries to harness the very latest in SAN speeds, as well as delivering simplified SAN implementation with a wealth of connectivity options.
The HP StorageWorks Ultrium 960 external tape drive is now 100% RoHS compliant.
Features & Benefits
- Guaranteed SAN backup reliability: Robust drive design, Data Rate Matching and data integrity features optimized for 100% automation duty cycles. Dual Fibre Channel port enabled.
- Manageability: Best in class total customer experience with state-of the-art manageability, diagnostic and support tools plus WORM support.
- Easy, cost effective SAN configuration: Native Fibre Channel attachment removes the need for library interface adapters.
- High performance in SAN environments: Designed from the ground-up for robust operation with multiple-initiators in storage networks.
- Wide SAN compatibility: 2Gbps or 4 Gbps speed implementation with a wide range of fabrics, switches, host bus adapters,operating systems and applications from multiple vendors.
- Designed for SAN automation: Enables library configuration of World Wide Names to allow hot-swap operation. Choice of ACI or ADI automation interface.
Backup more data in less time: High performance backup with 288GB/hour transfer rate and 800GB per cartridge compressed storage capacity.